Voice/Data Installation Technician
M2 nGage Telecommunications II Corp. is looking for various levels of Voice/Data Installation Technicians who match the summary & job requirements below:
A Voice/Data Installation Technician will install with direct supervision: cable pathway systems, various electronic components, and various cable that includes but is not limited to: stranded cable and solid conductor low voltage cable. Cable installation includes: placement, termination, testing, labeling and documentation.
Major Responsibilities / Duties:
- Install, terminate, test, label and document horizontal, backbone and other cables.
- Dress and route cable into telecommunications closets, and other work area outlets.
- Build out telecommunication and equipment rooms.
- Test, troubleshoot, and document test results for cabling.
- Ability to interact with clients in a professional manner.
- Perform other duties as required.
Qualifications for Voice/Data Installation Technician:
- Willingness to work Days, Nights & Weekends as required.
- Willing to work in tight, confined areas.
- Ability to carry heavy loads as needed.
- Carry and climb ladders as needed.
- Maintain a safety conscious work environment.
- Provide a Valid driver’s license.
Interested and qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and include a copy of their resume.
Please send resumes to Chris Broderick at firstname.lastname@example.org.