Voice/Data Installation Technician
M2 nGage Telecommunications II Corp. is looking for various levels of Voice/Data Installation Technicians who match the summary & job requirements below:
A Voice/Data Installation Technician will install with direct supervision: cable pathway systems, various electronic components, and various cable that includes but is not limited to: stranded cable and solid conductor low voltage cable. Cable installation includes: placement, termination, testing, labeling and documentation.
Major Responsibilities / Duties:
- Install, terminate, test, label and document horizontal, backbone and other cables.
- Dress and route cable into telecommunications closets, and other work area outlets.
- Build out telecommunication and equipment rooms.
- Test, troubleshoot, and document test results for cabling.
- Ability to interact with clients in a professional manner.
- Perform other duties as required.
Qualifications for Voice/Data Installation Technician:
- Willingness to work Days, Nights & Weekends as required.
- Willing to work in tight, confined areas.
- Ability to carry heavy loads as needed.
- Carry and climb ladders as needed.
- Maintain a safety conscious work environment.
- Provide a Valid driver’s license.
Interested and qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and include a copy of their resume.
Please send resumes to Chris Broderick at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Account Executive / Sales
M2 nGage is a communications and business solutions provider that has focused on the New York Metro area and is expanding it’s local and national focus. As part of our Business Sales team, you’ll work with small to large to sell our full-scale business solutions. You’ will be part of the team that walks our customers through products, shows them the benefit of our advanced services, and ultimately closes the deal.
Working as an Account Manager, you will be responsible for revenue generation/value creation, base management, market development and customer relationship building. You will build contacts with customers.
- Work on key account, group of accounts, or specific geographic area
- Work on new sales planning consisting of a standard pre-packaged solution focus requiring corporate scope
- Qualify, engage appropriate technical resources, build solution, propose and close opportunities
- Implement plans and actions and contributes to the strategic plan
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Possess a strong knowledge of value proposition, solutions, and technologies
- Working knowledge of MS Office products
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and time management skills, and be able to work in a highly competitive sales environment
- Must be willing to travel
- One to three years of business to business telecom sales experience preferred but not required.
Working knowledge or understanding Voice and Data products preferred but we will train the right candidates.
M2 nGage is an Equal Opportunity Employer.